People on the Balkans migrant trail have allegedly been whipped, robbed and, in one case, sexually abused by members of the Croatian police.
Deportation Union provides a critical examination of recently-introduced and forthcoming EU measures designed to increase the number of deportations carried out by national authorities and the European Border and Coast Guard Agency, Frontex.
Sudanese security forces have fired tear gas at demonstrators in the capital protesting against the dire state of the economy and poor living conditions.
The Turkish Defense Ministry said Tuesday it had started coast guard training for Libyan military personnel as part of the MoU between Ankara and Tripoli.
- Türkei übernimmt libysche Küstenwache
- Alarmphone: Aegean Regional Analysis
- Flugzeug nach Lesbos: „Let’s bring them here“
- Alarmphone: Six Shipwrecks and almost 200 Deaths off Libya in September
- Sudanese back on streets to march against dire living conditions
- Erneut Proteste in Ägypten
- „Libya: Head of eastern government resigns over public protests“
- Algerien: Hirak-Journalist Khaled Drareni zu 2 Jahren Haft verurteilt